"The gift of rhyme, to be treasured for all time, I’ll pop it in the post for the one you love the most!"
A Veil and Verse Rhyming Keepsake Card is the perfect personalised gift for all occasions. It's more than just a card; it's a keepsake that can be framed and treasured forever by the recipient!
All Rhyming Keepsake Cards are worded and laid out as shown in the templates above. The names, facts and details are personalised with the information you provide. If you can't see a template for your occasion, I will create one for you in a flash!
What Do I Need to Do?
1. Choose your colour
2. Choose your occasion
3. Tell me the relevant facts
Keepsake Card Information
- All Keepsake Cards are A5 Size (half of A4)
- Cards are printed on high quality, UK sourced card in your choice of colour
- Your personalised poem is printed on one side
- Your recipient can frame their card beautifully in an A5 frame
- All cards are sent straight to the recipients address for your ease.
- If you would like to receive the card with a spare envelope, please select this option on the product page.
- Keepsake cards will be shipped to the name & address given as 'shipping address' at checkout.
- Keepsake cards will be shipped within 48 hours of checkout via 1st Class Royal Mail.
- International shipping is currently unavailable, but a digital copy can be emailed to you if you wish to purchase.
Rhyming Keepsake Cards are handmade with love by Rachel in London, UK.
What Kind of Facts Do I Need to Provide?
Please provide relevant facts to make your keepsake card unique and personal to the recipient. This could include, relevant dates, hobbies, memories, facts, descriptions and more! Here are some examples:
For Kathryn, aged 40, 20th June, my sister, she's an amazing mum & auntie, loves cheese, sloe gin, watching Friends and holidays in the sun, with love from Rachel, Steven and Willow.
Will You Be My Bridesmaid?
For Hannah, dance teacher, beautiful, kind, met her whilst performing in a show together, she's sassy and very funny, we love gossiping and drinking gin together, with love from Rachel
For Natasha and Neil, Mr and Mrs Athey, married on 7th September at Charnock Farm, they are our best friends, Neil is funny, Natasha is beautiful and they both love going out for dinner together, with love from Rachel and Steven.